GOM Player is a free and open-source media player that can play a large number of video formats. Thus, requiring no codecs to be installed in order to play the files has made it easy to use by anyone. It is the first major media player to offer H.264 video decoding.
Features of GOM Player?
- Plays all popular multimedia formats: AVI, MKV, MP4, OGM, 3GP, MPG, MPEG, VOB, DAT, FLV, and many others
- Multi-channel audio support
- Advanced subtitle positioning
- Customizable user interface
- Video equalizer
- Support for a wide range of remote controls
- Built-in codecs and filters (XviD, DivX, AC3, etc.)
- Advanced real-time video processing and filtering (motion compensation, video equalizing, DE interlacing)
- Multiple color themes
- Support for skins
- Support for custom gestures (using the internal or external applications)
System Requirements for GOM Player
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista or Window 7/8/8.1/10
- Installed Memory (RAM): Minimum 256MB of RAM required
- Free Hard Disk Space: Minimum 20MB of free space required
- Processor (CPU): Intel Pentium IV or later
- Hard Disk: 100 MB
- Operating System: All versions of windows
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
Technical about GOM Player
- Windows 8
- English, Japanese, Korean
- Thursday, June 20th, 2019
- GOM & Company Apps
How to install GOM Player?
When it comes to downloading and installing GOM Player, you might be thinking that it’s hard. The reason is you will find many complicated video tutorials to do this task. Therefore, we have enlisted a few steps that you can follow in this regard.
- Click on the Download button to get the setup
- Extract the Zip file using any extractor like WinRAR
- Open the folder
- Go to the setup file and click on it
- Tap on the Install button
- Keep following unless you get the finish button
- Tap on that button
- Go to activator
- Copy the activation file
- Browse C drive and open programs
- Find the folder named GOM Player
- Paste the file
- Restart the program and use it without any issue
How to Use GOM Player?
GOM Player is free software that you can use to play various video and audio files.
To use GOM Player, you will need to download a video or audio file. You can do this from websites that provide videos and audio files for download. Also, you can even download them from YouTube or other video-sharing websites if the video or audio file is available there. The process of downloading varies depending on the website you use for the download.
Once you have downloaded the file, open it with GOM Player by double-clicking on it. The player will open and start playing the file.
You can control the playback using the controls located at the bottom of the player window. You can also use keyboard shortcuts to control the playback, for example, pressing “P” will pause the video, and pressing “M” will play it. If you want to adjust the volume of your GOM Player, click on the speaker icon and adjust it from there.
Can We Rotate Our Videos By Using A GOM Player Plus?
Yes. You can rotate videos using GOM Player Plus.
Why Do We Need To Use GOM Player Plus in Order To Rotate Videos?
We need to use GOM player plus in order to rotate videos because it has the capability to rotate videos by 90 degrees and 270 degrees.
Can We Rotate Videos By Using A GOM Player Basic?
We cannot rotate videos by using a GOM player basic.
How Can We Use GOM Player Plus To Rotate Videos?
In order to rotate videos using GOM player plus,
You Can Follow These Steps:
- Download and install GOM player plus on your computer.
- Open the video that you would like to rotate by using GOM player plus.
- Right-click on the video and rotate